Al-Terra announces new Management Team
Al-Terra Engineering Ltd. is pleased to announce the appointment of its new management team that will guide the firm’s growth and take the lead in delivering civil engineering, planning, and landscape architecture solutions.
The new management team is comprised of:
- Kelly Alsmo, P.Eng., Manager of Land Development
- Cyril Balitbit, P.Eng., PMP, Manager of Urban Renewal
- Corry Broks, P.Eng., Manager of Special Projects
- Brad Crossland, P.Eng., PTOE, RSP2, Manager of Transportation Planning
- Fred Greenhough, P.Eng., RSP21, Manager of Rural Transportation
- Joleen Mazurat, P.Eng., Manager of Urban Transportation
- Derek Porter, P.Eng., Manager of Municipal Engineering
- Glen Thoman, M.A.Sc., P.Eng., Manager of Site Development & Water Resources
Al-Terra has been proudly serving the evolving needs of public and private sector clients with engineering, planning and design solutions since 1976.